A popular TV programme “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” has resumed, three weeks after an armed robbery of Kim Kardashian that put the show on hold.
Kim Kardashian was spotted with cameras in tow at Kanye West’s LA concert Tuesday night.
“Full production has resumed on Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” an E! spokesperson said in a statement.
The reality star has been radio silent on social media since she was the victim of a robbery in Paris on October 3.
There was speculation that Kim Kardashian might never film for the show again.
Kardashian’s family has said that she’s badly shaken up since the jewelry heist.
“She’s not doing great. I think we’re all really still shaken up,” Kourtney Kardashian said in an interview for Australia’s TODAY Extra last week.
“She has a big supportive family and I know that all the traumatic things that we’ve been through, we get through them together as a family; that is what family is all about.”
Khloe Kardashian also told Ellen DeGeneres earlier this month that her big sister was “not doing that well.”
Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint by masked men during her stay at an apartment inside a luxury private mansion that can be rented out for days or weeks at a time.
Five men had threatened the mansion concierge with a weapon, handcuffed him and forced him to open the private apartment.
Two of the men were able to gain entry to Kardashian West’s room, according to the Paris prosecutor’s office, and a gun was held to her head.
A source familiar with the situation had told CNN that Kardashian West pleaded for her life as she was threatened with the gun.
Her hands and feet were bound, as the robbers placed a tape over her mouth and placed her in a bathroom.
The thieves however took off with millions of dollars worth of jewelry.
An investigation is ongoing and no one has been arrested in connection with the incident but newly-released surveillance footage of the robbers might help French authorities track down the perpetrators.